Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Life Becomes Visible


"LIFE" becomes visible in the hour before people begin to head to work.

 I saw a man, wearing dirty clothes that were way too large for him, struggling to ride a bike. But he peddled... and peddled ... and peddled. It was then when I noticed that he had no tire on the back wheel. Just a metal rim. Sigh.

And then, as I was picking up an iced tea for the day, the young lady at the window greeted me with a smile and "Good Morning" and sent me on my way with a "Have a blessed day." But between the smile, the good-morning, and the have-a-nice-day, I noticed the scars of healed slash marks going up the arm that reached out of the window to hand me the iced tea. Thankfully and beautifully healed.

And finally, as I made my way through the "iffy" route toward my office, I noticed the women were already out, walking the street, hoping ... just hoping for one man to stop.

Such is "LIFE" along the way at 7:00am , Monday June 25, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment